Singers in Accord, while maintaining high standards, is very welcoming and inclusive of new singers. In addition to excellence in performance, vocal development and healthy singing are key components of its choral experience.
Singers in Accord collaborates with a new conductor in each concert to create distinctive concert experiences for both its singers and audiences. Singers get an opportunity to work with three outstanding conductors each season.
- Fall Concert (November 2012):
- Dr. David Mennicke, Concordia College, St. Paul. Classic choral literature.
- Winter Concert (February 2013):
- Dr. Peter Hendrickson, Augsburg College, Minneapolis. Classical and folk music of Central and South America.
- Spring Concert (May 2013):
- Dr. Joshua Jacobson, Northeastern University, Boston. Jewish and Middle East Harmonies. A musical dialogue between Israeli and Arab music.
Be a part of this amazing season! Request an audition today.